Online DigiCode Applied Programming Youth Contest will take place in Javakhk
With the support of the Javakheti Foundation and the Union of Advanced Technology Enterprises online DigiCode youth programming contest will be organised in the region of Javakheti.
- to encourage and develop students' algorithmic thinking
- to turn them from game consumers into game makers,
- identify talented young people and give them the opportunity to develop their skills
- Participation is individual,
- Each participant can submit works in all four categories.
- The deadline for the first stage of the contest is the 13th of July.
After the jury evaluates the works submitted for the first stage, about 20 works will pass to the second stage, which will take place on July 17, online.
- Support to Javakheti foundation
- Heroes of Javakheti
- Riddles and logical games
- Learning for children
- Art and culture
- The highlands of Javakhk
- We and Technologies
- Yard and computer games
Scratch programming language
Nomination 1 - Interactive animation,
Nomination 2 - Computer game,
K-turtle programming language
Nomination 1- Pixel project,
Nomination 2 - Math
Who can apply?
Schoolchildren, students of secondary vocational schools.
What you should do?
1. For Scratch fill the participation form here։
2. Register on scratch.mit.edu
3. Crete or download the ready project
4. For Kturtle fill the form here
5. Create video and slide show about your project
- To register on Scratch.mit.edu fill:
- your real Name/Surname,
- Name of the project, description and rules on how to play
- Interactive animations
Computer games must be:
Projects by Scratch:
- The default menu must have a start or play buttons, settings, etc.
- More than 3 active characters,
- More than 2 levels
- More than 2 features (points, lives, time etc.), sound effects
Projects by K-turtle:
- Use Mathematical formulas (nonlinear algorithms)
- Use Two-dimensional coordinates, geometric drawing
- Պիքսելային աշխատանքների այլագրերը չպետք է լինեն շատ երկար։
- Fighting games with horrible and aggressive scenes
- Take projects from Scratch.mit.edu, which algorithms are note developed by you
! Duplicate games, downloads projects from the Internet will be disqualified and will not participate in the further stages of the contest.
Surprise gifts are waiting for all winners.