The Union of Advanced Technology Enterprises announces the launch of the recruitment process of coaches for the Armath Engineering Laboratories. Immense dedication and willingness to work with children are required.
Coach for the Armath Engineering Laboratories
AGE: 18 and above
The coaches are required to organize their classes at the Armath Engineering Laboratories located at schools. Teaching takes place 6 hours weekly; divided in the course of 2 or 3 days. Armath Engineering Laboratories are organized in the format of extracurricular clubs. The coaches are required to introduce the following disciplines; computer programming, robotics, operating microcontroller boards, 3D modeling, operating the 3D printer and CNC/Laser machine. The abovementioned disciplines are introduced through project-based materials.
- Vocational education or Bachelor's Degree in IT or related sphere are preferable
- Experience in the field of IT will be seen as an advantage
- Experience in Pedagogy will be seen as an advantage
- Basic knowledge of electronics
- Basic knowledge of 3D modeling is preferable
- Experience in Computer 2D Games will be seen as an advantage
- Basic knowledge of the Linux operating system will be seen as an advantage
- Strong skills in organizing
- Strong sense of responsibility and punctuality
- Willingness and time to learn and grow in IT-sphere
- Leadership, team building and management skills
- Prioritization and quick decision-making skills
- Introducing 10-17-years-old students to engineering and programming
- Share knowledge and skills according to the Armath methodology
- During the classes demonstrate an individual approach to every student ensuring their professional growth and development
- Present the achievements, development and reports of the laboratory according to the Armath methodology.
- Be actively involved in the Armath community, support its development and growth
- Manage your lab's Facebook page and actively share the lab's best projects.
- Organize the participation of your students in the competition, technology camps and exhibitions.
PARTNERSHIP AND WORK WITH "TEACH FOR ARMENIA" FOUNDATION
Teach for Armenia Foundation and Armath Engineering Laboratories join their efforts at the Regions of Armenia to allow the Teacher-Leaders to spark innovation across the nation!
Find more details through the following link: Website of Teach for Armenia.
Armath UAV Laboratories
All interested candidates are encouraged to send their CVs to email@example.com email address noting "name_surname_coach" in the subject line.
Download below the form of the CV.
Find the details of the Selection Procedure here.
*In case there are currently no open vacancies, still submit you application to firstname.lastname@example.org email address with a note of "name_surname_coach_community name" in the subject line. In this way the Armath team will store your data and if possible establish the next Armath Engineering Laboratory in your community.